Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
madfish madfish is offline

Default adding row in two sheets which are linked

I have seen this question asked in the past but have not found an answer
which actually works. I have two workbooks (Sales Sheet) and (Sales
Compensation). Sales Sheet can be viewed by all employess in the Sales team
but Sales Compensation is merely for corporate use.

When I add a row with a new sales contract in Sales Sheet, I need it to also
add a row to Sales Compensation sheet. I have both workbooks open when I
update the rows but need to find a way to add a row to both sheets. By the
way, the computations below each sheet are different so I can't just reformat
all the cells to link to the new row since I then have to move all the
formulas and redo the summations.

Help?!! Thanks Don--