Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Khayae Khayae is offline

Default *.csv format change if .xlt save as .csv in Excel 2007

The previous programmer created an excel template file(.xlt) in lower version.

If we save this template file as [CSV (Comma delimited)(*.csv)] format in
(Excel 97-2003), the delimited comma will be until the last column that has
the data.

But if we save this template file as [CSV (Comma delimited)(*.csv)] format
in (Excel 2007), the delimited comma will be until the column at the end of
the sheet.

How can I do to be exactly the same as the lower versions (Excel 97-2003)?

Please see the attached files.

http://www.4shared.com/file/32023208/2dc0346d/Data.html

Thanking you in advance!

Khayae