Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Change # by 1 in a formula

I suggest that you go away and think about what your question really is.
When you know what you want to ask us, then I'm sure someone who understands
your question will do their best to answer you, but I must admit to being
totally confused.
In one breath you are saying "the date doesn't help...", and in the next you
are saying "the Target for today is 5 times the Daily Target Rate, but
tomorrow it will be 6 times the Daily Target Rate", and in your original
question you said "I have a formula that changes by 1 each day...Example:
B34*5.....on the next day it would be =B34*6 and so on...."
You want to change it each day but without using the date? No, I can't
fathom it. :-(
--
David Biddulph

"jeannie v" wrote in message
Thank you....is there another way to do this? My problem is that I have a
different # of observation days a month that are being evaluated by
analysis
excluding weekends, holidays and the first day of the month...so the date
doesn't help...I want it to say the Target for today is 5 times the Daily
Target Rate, but tomorrow it will be 6 times the Daily Target Rate.

Can you help?
--
jeannie v

"David Biddulph" wrote:

=B34*(5+TODAY()-DATE(2007,12,13))
--
David Biddulph

"jeannie v" wrote in message
Greeting Experts:

I have a formula that changes by 1 each day...Example: = B34*5.....on
the
next day it would be =B34*6 and so on....How can I do this without
manual
entry?

Thank you for your help,
--