Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CLR CLR is offline

Default Change # by 1 in a formula

Understand that the "TODAY" formula is volitile. True if you use it,
tomorrow when you open the file it will be 1 more, but next week if you go
back and open the old file it will be 7 more (ie: it will be for THAT
day)............if you are saving the files each day, you would be better off
with manual entry or a macro to set a firm date.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"jeannie v" wrote:

Greeting Experts:

I have a formula that changes by 1 each day...Example: = B34*5.....on the
next day it would be =B34*6 and so on....How can I do this without manual
entry?

Thank you for your help,
--
jeannie v