Anne Troy

Hi. I have a very good example of vlookup at:

http://www.theofficeexperts.com/exce...DreadedVlookup
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.piersontech.com
www.mrexcel.com

"Issam LAdki" wrote in message
I am trying to find a solution for the following formula but cannt seem to
get anything.
Could somebody please help.

In Cells S7 to S26 I have various different times entered. They are non
changing.
In Cells T7 to T26 I have various corresponding task codes (alpha-numeric)
They are also non changing and each corresponds the preceedig cell.

In the woork sheet, for example, if I enter a time in cell D11, I would

like
the
corresponding task to show in D12. I have tried the IF statement but being
limited to 7 is not very helpful.

I would appreciate any suggestions or assistance that you can offer
Issam