Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
©® ©® is offline

Default Type a number and data appears from another sheet

I have a document that lists volunteers and their personal info (name,
email, phone etc.) with the Week number (1-5) of the Sunday when they
help out. Some volunteers are in age group K-2nd and the others are in
3rd-5th.

What I am doing at the moment is sorting by Week number and then
filtering by week number (e.g. 2 for the second Sunday of the month). I
then copy that information to another sheet in the same workbook.

What I would like to do is just type a week number e.g. 2 in A1 of "This
Week" sheet and then somehow *magically* have all the people from both
K-2nd and 3rd-5th listed in their separate sheets for that weekend (2nd)
end up on the This Week sheet so I can see who is coming/supposed to be
coming. That way, all I need to do is edit the K-2nd and 3rd-5th
Worksheets and not have to work with/edit data from the This Week sheet.
I have *no* idea how to do this as my knowledge of Excel is simple at
best with easy =IF statements.
Can someone in the know help me out please?
Thanks very much.
(Using Excel 2007 but will need it to be 2003 compatible)