Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave Dave is offline

Default Formulas with-an an array

Is there a way to use formulas into an array? For example I have a
array(lets say A1:A100) and in that array there will be values that will be
dynamic as time goes by. so i want a formula that uses this array, but has
another formula in the original formula.

I want to write a formula that looks like this =average(a1:address(b2,b1))
---instead of =average(a1:a100)-----. So that the average formula will
change based on what values are in b1 and b2. The above formula doesn't
work, is there a way to make an array formula incorporate a different
formula? (i was thinking address or index, but can't get either to work)

Thanks