Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default excel 2007 -can't move the point?!

The question is probably more appopriate to the charting newsgroup than to
worksheet.functions, but I believe the answer is that you can't. One of the
"improvements" in charting for Excel 2007. :-(

http://preview.tinyurl.com/39rycp
--
David Biddulph

"bk" wrote in message
In the previous versions of Excel you could move a single point on graph
by
drag and drop. I'd like to know how to do that in 2007. If I click to the
point, I only see bold + and can't do anything.