Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
trainer07 trainer07 is offline

Default How do you keep a hyperlink active after converting to a PDF?

Hi, Dave!
I am using Microsoft Office Excel 2000. I used the PDF toolbar to convert
the document to a PDF.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Just a guess...

I would think it would depend on the application/addin that created the PDF.

Maybe it's time to share what you used (and the version of excel)????

trainer07 wrote:

I have an image in Excel that I have made into a hyperlink. When I click on
the image it opens up a certain web page. Works great. However, when I
convert the Excel file to PDF format, the hyperlink no longer works. Any
assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

--

Dave Peterson