Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
LauriS LauriS is offline

Default Limit long text to right footer section

Dave,

I'm using code to get the file and path name since it may change:

ActiveSheet.PageSetup.RightFooter = "&07" & ActiveWorkbook.FullName &
vbLf & vbLf
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.CenterFooter = "Page " & [Page] & " of " & [pages]
End Sub

Lauri S.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Maybe you could add a few enter keys to force a new line in the right hand
footer.

(right before or after the path separator (\)???)

LauriS wrote:

Is there any way to limit a very long path name to the right footer section?

If I put it in as normal it stretches out across the bottom of the page
almost to the left side. I want it to stay in the right section - taking up
several lines if necessary.
Thanks!

Lauri S.

--