Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default How do I resize a worksheet that's stuck on 65,000 rows?

Select row 201 then SHIFT + End + DownArrow.

EditDeleteEntire Rows.

Same for columns to the right of used data range.

NOW....Important point.

SAVE the workbook.

In older versions you had to save, close and re-open to see the new range.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 10 Dec 2007 16:25:01 -0800, JRExcelUser
wrote:

No matter how much I use the delete function, my worksheet is convinced it
has 65,000 rows. This takes up memory and is a pain to navigate. How do I
get rid of everything below the first couple of hundred rows?