Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
pseudo_pro pseudo_pro is offline

Default Cursor does not move on protected sheet

Appreciate the reply, but I'll work on it a little longer. It ONLY behaves
this way when protection is turned on and only on this one sheet.

"Jim Rech" wrote:

Puzzler. I'd be happy to look at it, fwiw. Clear all the data/formulas of
proprietary stuff if you want, as long as the problem remains.

--
Jim