Kosta S

Hi Dave,

Thank you,

I am lookin at that information and Iwill let you know

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Debra Dalgleish has some notes at:

Kosta S wrote:

Yes in the same workbokk works but dos not work if the date is in another
workbook.

"Duke Carey" wrote:

Can you place formulas in the workbook where you WANT the validation that
directly reference the cells in the workbook containing your validation
list, then use the range of formulas in the Data | VAlidation | Source?

Seems to work in the simple test I just did

Duke

"Kosta S" wrote in message
I am trying to use the drop down list one Excel2003 but doesn't seam to
work.
My date is in another workbook and when I am trying to validate This Error
comes up "You may not use references to other worksheets or workbooks for
Data Validation Criteria.
I am doing the same thing on my other computer that has Excel 2000 an I do
not have any problem In fact if I create the two workbooks on Excel 2000
they
work fine on Excel 2003 van you help me with this issue.

Thank you
Kosta

--
KS