Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default remove excel from office professional

I no longer have Office XP installed but for Office Pro 2003

Control PanelAdd/remove ProgramsOffice ProChangeAdd or Remove
FeaturesPlease Select the Features you would like to install or deselect the
features you would like to remove.

Gord

On Mon, 10 Dec 2007 08:13:02 -0800, navigator 2
wrote:

Gord
The application's full title is Office professional with front page
Within the add remove programs module I can see the buttons to add modules
but cannot find a feature for un-install
Any further guidance please?

Navigator 2

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Office XP(2002) and Office 2003 definitely have the ability to remove Excel from
the add/removechange.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 8 Dec 2007 06:34:01 -0800, navigator 2
wrote:

If I want to remove one of the applications from within office professional.
The add remove feature in control panel does not seem to provide this option

Is there a way to remove and the re-insall one or more applications in the
package?

Thanks
Navigator 2