Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gertjie Deysel 16404 Gertjie Deysel 16404 is offline

Default Excel do not accept any comma's (,) making them unusable... Help!

I can't use any excel function which contains a comma. This include IF,
VLOOKUP, ROUND, etc. None of these functions is accepted even if I use the
function screen with the veriable fields.

What is wrong and how do I correct it?

NOTE: This is not specific to a windows release or office suite. I had this
problem with Windows XP and Vista also with Office 2003 and 2007. It may have
something to do with a local template or file I backup and restore - but I
have not idea which file of template. Thus I have no idea to correct it...