Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\) Rick Rothstein \(MVP - VB\) is offline

Default How do I make all rows 7,...23 exactly 8 pixels higher ?

Thank you. I am using Window Mail (which is really Vista's version of
Outlook Express) and I see the same thing (although one of those was force
posted to the programming newsgroup directly; that is, it was not sent as a
Reply to any existing message).

Rick

"Jim Cone" wrote in message
Rick,
For what it is worth...
I count six messages from you in the Misc group and only two in
Programming
as responses to this post.
I am using Outlook Express as the news reader.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Rick Rothstein (MVP - VB)"
wrote in message
Okay, now I am really confused. I posted this message as a direct response
to the OP's message over in the microsoft.public.excel.programming
newsgroup
and it never got posted there... instead, it just got posted over here. I
don't understand why. When I posted my response to Gary''s Student, it
went
to both listed newsgroups as it should have; but the messages I posted to
the OP's initial posting only seems to go to this newsgroup. I really
don't
understand why... does anyone have an explanation for this? Did I
accidentally change a setting or something?

Rick