Phil...Bob

I made 13 cds for my nephews with about 700 song samples on
them. (I didn't think it would THAT involved!) So now I
have exported the CD track info to txt files and I am
putting them in excel and I will email that to him. (I
guess text isn't good enuf for me) I am putting links in
the "Group" column. At least for the ones I can find
online. (some are OOP) I just want to display a dialog box
stating there are links in this column, so I just need this:(?)

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
MsgBox "Click on group name to see the CD cover label"
End Sub

thanks