Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bernard Liengme Bernard Liengme is offline

Default Is there an Excel Viewer ONLY = Excel WITHOUT menues+toolbars around ?

The Excel viewer is just that - a viewer without features allowing cell
input.
In Excel, you could hide menus and toolbars with VBA but the user would need
a working copy of Excel
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Jeff Korn" wrote in message
Assume I created an excel sheet which I want to offer some users.

Is there an Excel only Viewer which does not load and show the full Excel
software
but only a viewer. This veiwer should allow the user to enter values in
prepared cells
and select drop down values but does not offer all the huge functionality.

Particularly it should hide all the menues and toolbars of Excel.

Is there such a viewer only ?

Jeff