Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bahareh Bahareh is offline

Default count & If fomula

Thanks Domenic. The other issue also solved (It was becuase some cells had
#N/A content). but still I don`t know how to put 100% for second question
(as I saw that in some cities we had more than 100% progress in this phase.)

and If it is possible for 1st question to add another condition as:
How many cities in each state are "on" or "pending" status?

Really Thanks
BHR

"Domenic" wrote:

Try...

=SUMPRODUCT(--(StateRange=State),--(StatusRange=Status))

and

=SUMPRODUCT(--(StateRange=State),--(PercentageCompleteRange=PercentageCom
plete))

Hope this helps!

In article ,
Bahareh wrote:

Hello

There is a rutine counting each week (very boring) I want to make it
authomatic. I have an spread sheet which 4 columns are important:

city, city status (On/Semi), state, %complete

I want this counting perocess:

1- I want to count: How many cities in each state are in "On" status?
2-I want to count: How many cities in each state are "100%" complete?

Please Help me to get ride of this boring manual updating.
Thanks
BHR