Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
KAREN_W KAREN_W is offline

Default Need shaded area in gantt chart to show lines around each grid squ

Hi - I have created a gantt chart using excel 2002. I have a shaded area on
my chart from 9/1-9/10/07. Can I make the shaded area show lines through it?
This would make it much easier to follow down the page on the date selected.
I know it is easily done in excel when you fill in say 3 squares in yellow
and then highlight the area and select borders. I tried doing this in my
chart, but can not make it work. Any help would be appreciated.
--
Karen W.