Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Macros pulling info from other worksheets

One way is to create a userform that has a combobox for each worksheet you need.

If you want to try, take a look at the userform in Myrna Larson and Bill
Manville's compare program:

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/whatsnew.htm
look for compare.xla

wrote:

How can I have the macro / vba prompt me for the name of the workbook
and sheet each time I run it? Both the active sheet and the one I
would be pulling from will be open, but the one I am pulling from will
change in name and its sheet names will be different each time.

Thanks

--

Dave Peterson