Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Melissa Melissa is offline

Default Finding Merged Cells

I have a 27 different spreadsheets from 13 different locations that I combine
into 1 huge spreadsheet. I run different macros & manipulate it quite
extensivley. Until recently my 1st macro worked great, now it stops because
someone merged some cells.

I need to find the merged cells in the huge spreadsheet so I can get that
person to unmerge the cells prior to sending it it me so my macro will work.
I NEED TO FIND THE MERGED CELLS - NOT JUST UNMERGE - that I can do. I need
this location to fix, but I do not know what location it is.

How do I find the merged cells?

Thanks
Melissa