Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Smooney Smooney is offline

Default Lookup

Yes...07PP01, 07PP02, 07PP03....etc.

"T. Valko" wrote:

Do the sheet names follow some sequential pattern? Like Week1, Week2, Week3
etc?

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"smooney" wrote in message
I have a workbook that contains 27 worksheets with 20 columns and 120 rows
each. Column D in each worksheet contains a different name in each row
and
Column L in each worksheet contains a different # assosiated with the name
in
Column D.

On a separate 'Totals' worksheet, I need the person's name and the sum of
all #'s from Column L assosiated with that name from all worksheets. The
names are all in different rows in each worksheet.

Please help!