Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default i want to highlight entire row when selecting a cell in that row

Have you thought about DataFilterAutofilter?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 6 Dec 2007 20:07:00 -0800, Dino wrote:

I have column 1 consisting of about 3000 stock numbers. Columns 2. 3, and 4
have related information pertaining to those stock numbers in column 1. Using
the "find" feature, I "zero in" on a certain stock number and then have
access to the related info. I want, when the particular stock number is
found, for that entire row to be highlighted so I can retrieve that
information more easily. I am using Excel 2003. Thanks in advance.