Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Lee Lee is offline

Default Printer Collate

Thank you Emily
--
Lee Morgenstein

"Emily Lin" wrote:

Hi Lee,

Appreciate your update and response. I am glad to hear that the information is helpful.

I am sorry but I am not familar with the coding/creating batch files. For assistance with this coding issue, you can post it on the MSDN
newsgroups for peer experiences and recommendations. I have provided link as below:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp

If you have any other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. It is always my pleasure to be of assistance.

Have a nice day!

Emily Lin,
Microsoft Online Partner Support

When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via your newsreader so that others may learn and benefit from this issue.

From: ?B?TGVl?=