Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Todd Todd is offline

Default macro to link worksheets

I'm creating a spreadsheet that will have several worksheets added over time.
i.e. a new worksheet for each new customer. All of the individual
worksheets will have the customers information added to it when it is
received.

There will be a summary sheet added to create a master list of all customers
and their basic info...Name, Location, Contact Name....etc.

How would I write a simple macro that will take the customer basic info and
add it to the summary sheet each time a new worksheet is added? Basically
just a macro that will enter the formula ='Customer (1)'!A1 into the
summary sheet from the customer sheet.