Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Evgeny Grischenko Evgeny Grischenko is offline

Default Finding Duplicate files in Excel 2007

Hello!
maybe this small add-in for Excel which i have found recently can help:
http://www.office-excel.com/excel-ad...ta-finder.html

Best regards,
Eugene
"hardnsoft" wrote in message
I have a spreadsheet with the following column headers:
NAME ADDRESS1 ADDRESS2 CITY ST ZIP KIT PHONE DATE
This spreadsheet has about 45,000 rows. I need to find all the duplicates
for each row in the sheet. I have used the remove duplicates and if finds
about 5,000 but I need to get the data for all rows that are duplicate.

Any help with this problem is appreciated.
--
Harry