Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Justin H Justin H is offline

Default Insert # of Rows determined by cell

No Go Fellas, I tried Both and I get Run-Time Error 1004: Application-defined
or object-defined error.

"Don Guillett" wrote:

.Rows(iRow +1).Resize(HowMany).Insert HowMany

just change to
.Rows(iRow +1).Resize(HowMany).Insert 'HowMany
or
.Rows(iRow +1).Resize(HowMany).Insert
--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"Justin H" wrote in message
Hey Dave, Thanks for the help.

I copied the code you gave and changed the ("sheet1") to my sheet and I
assume that was all I had to change. You were correct that I do have
headers
in Row 1 so I left FirstRow=2.

Everything else looked right, but when I compiled the code it highlighted
the 3rd to last line.
.Rows(iRow +1).Resize(HowMany).Insert HowMany

I haven't used most of the code before, is this just a () or something
else?

Thanks Again!