Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tom Kreutz Tom Kreutz is offline

Default Excel 2007 custom macros/icons

Dear Jim, Thanks very much for your note. Although I've created many
custom macros and icons, I've never made a custom toolbar or used an XLB
file. Your note led me into a whole new area of Excel. Many thanks! Tom

Jim Rech wrote:
If a workbook or add-in has toolbuttons attached to it or runs code that
creates toolbuttons they should appear on the Excel 2007 Add-in ribbon tab.

If you have toolbuttons that appear because they are part of you fixed Excel
toolbar set (saved in your Excel 2003 XLB file), you may have to open it
manually via File, Open. You should have to do this only once as they will
then become part of your Excel 2007 XLB file.

The Excel 2003 XLB file is usually found he

C:\Documents and Settings\<user name\Application
Data\Microsoft\Excel\Excel11.XLB