Yasmin

you could try going to the SEC web site and copying and pasting an existing
P&L into excel. though you would then need to create the formulas etc.

"Tushar Mehta" wrote:

If you need a formal balance sheet and P&L statement the business is
probably large enough to need an accountant or a tax preparer or some
such person(s). They would be a good starting point.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

In article ,
says...
Can you tell me the best place to go for mangement reports for the
construction industry. Trading, Balance sheet and P & L. I am using windows
xp. Thanks