Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
sjgillum sjgillum is offline

Default Web Query Auto Refresh

Thanks, I'll try some things on that website. It should work until someone
can tell me why the built in feature to refresh all on startup or with timers
isn't working. I would like to keep the worksheet as simple as possible
without writing code and use the built in features. I can't figure out what
is making the auto-refresh not work.

Thanks again for your suggestion,
Jen

"ryguy7272" wrote:

I haven't upgraded to Excel 2007 yet, but I suspect this may do what you want:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/OnTime.aspx

Regards,
Ryan---

PS, that web site is awesome! You will learn a lot of useful/practical
things on there...

--
RyGuy

"sjgillum" wrote:

I am currently using Excel 2007 and have set-up a web query using the web
query feature. I have set the query to auto refresh every minute and to
refresh on open and it will not refresh. They only way I can get the
information to update is by actually pushing the refresh button. I need this
to be a fully automated task. The website I have linked to is:
http://xml.weather.yahoo.com/forecastrss?p=USWV0507&u=f