Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Default Summarize information on another sheet

Ah, the link is good but for some reason
you can't click direct on it from MS's webpage

Just do a direct copy n paste of the link inclusive of the trailing "=",
into your browser address bar:

http://www.freefilehosting.net/download/NDYwNTE=

--
Max
Singapore
"stocktsi" wrote:
Max,

That sounds like what I'm trying to do. However, the link to the sample xls
doesn't work so I couldn't look at what you did. I tried to implement based
on what you had below, but wasn't able to get it to work.

Could you check the link so I can use your spreadsheet as a reference?
Thanks.