Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron Coderre Ron Coderre is offline

Default building formulas that change frequently using named cell ranges

If I understand you correctly, you have at least 365 named ranges.
I can practically guarantee there's a better approach.

Can you describe how you use those ranges?
Then we'll see if we can come with a good solution for you.
--------------------------

Regards,

Ron
Microsoft MVP (Excel)
(XL2003, Win XP)

"Sheldon" wrote in message
Basically, I've got a spreadsheet that has a range specified for each day
of
the year. The formula is looking to subtract a previous date (2 weeks
ago -
Nov 252007) from the latest range (today's date - Dec042007). **Dec042007
and
Nov252007 are named cell references**

As it stands now, I've got to do a find and replace each day so that the
data is current. I'd like to have a cell where I'd like to change daily
that
would automatically change the formulas to the correct ranges. While the
find and replace works fine, it isn't as efficient as it could be.

Is this type of process possible? Can a formula be built off a table?

Thanks in advance.