Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Debra Dalgleish Debra Dalgleish is offline

Default Total Column in Pivot Table

What fields are in the row area, the column area and the data area?
Which fields do you want totalled?

kleivakat wrote:
Thanks, but I already have that box checked. Could it have anything to do
with the fact that the fields I'm bringing over from the data worksheet are
in columns in my pivot table, not the data section that does the automatic
calculations?

"kleivakat" wrote:

I created a simple pivot table that has data in columns. The rows total
across each line, and I would like the columns to total at the bottom. The
only one that provides a total is the "Total" column which is automatically
generated. How do I get the other columns to show a total at the bottom?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures