Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Bob is offline

Default Unable to Print to Printer

Until a couple of days ago I have been able to send my worksheets to my HP
printer without problem.
Now when I select print, I am provided the Print window showing my printer,
statue, print range, print to file, etc. (I have Excel set to always show
this screen instead of sending straight to printer) But when I select OK
instead of the worksheet going to the printer, a 'Print to File' window opens
asking for an output file name.
I have re-tried printing a number of different worksheet files and each time
verified the 'Print to file' check box has not been selected. The same thing
occurs.
All of my other Office 2003 programs print direct to the printer without
problem.

I have looked through the various options tabs and do not see any settings
that would cause this.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks,