Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Dave is offline

Default Importing data from excel.

Hello,

I am attempting to import data from access into excel.

I had a problem with a table being imported so I had to re-import the table.
I know that when you delete a name in a workbook (insert \ name \ define
---delete) you have to often exit excel and then enter it again to be able to
use the same naming convention as used before.

I have carried out my normal procedure as usual when setting up an import
from access but the wizard will not let me name the table the same name as
before. Is there a reason for this????? I know that I can name the table
something different but surely there must be a way of naming it as before.

Please someone help this is really annoying me.......

Many thanks in advance

Dave