Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Redline Redline is offline

Default Conditional Sum Across Multiple Worksheets

I am trying to conditionally sum values across multiple worksheets and cannot
seem to get it to work. Basically I have 130 different worksheets each
representing a day. Each day has multiple job codes (only 8 different codes
are used throughout though) and I want to sum the work hours associated with
each job code. The number of rows also varies, some days have 2 entries and
some have 20 and I think that is what is screwing up my attempt to use
arrays. Any help would be most appreciated, previous formula attempts below,
have a good laugh!

={SUMIF('5-28:5-29'!I1:I100,Test!A1,'5-28:5-29'!F1:F100)}

Using only 2 pages as an example, the job codes are in column I on every
sheet and work hours are in column F.