Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
belleaura belleaura is offline

Default excel auto jump worksheets when open

Hi Allllen,

answers to your questions:
no, excel, doesnt ask for permission to enable macros.
i checked with my other colleagues, apparently excel did the same for them
as well. only that excel will jump to the worksheet that was last save by
them.

"Allllen" wrote:

some questions:
- does excel ask you for permission to enable macros when you open the file?
there could be a macro there which activates that sheet when the file is
opened (or just before it is closed)
- check with the other users to see if it is just you that has this problem
or if it also jumps to that sheet for them.
--
Allllen

"belleaura" wrote:

Hi, hope someone can help me.

I open a shared workbooks which has 10 worksheets inside. Then i made some
changes to a specific worksheet named "projects" and close the workbook after
saving.

The next time when i re-open the workbook, excel, will auto jump to the
worksheet which previously saved "projects", eventhough other users have made
the changes in other worksheet "pricing", save the file and closed.

Please help, it has come to a point where excel is lagging when i open that
workbook.