Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] whatsupdoc205@hotmail.com is offline

Default WYSI(N)WYG? Courier New TT not displayed below 80% View

I am using Courier New font because I want a non-proportional font.
Courier New is a True Type font. It works fine for View scaling
percentages down to 80%. But below 80%, Excel reverts to displaying a
Courier New.)

Is there any way that I can work around this? Is there a different
non-proportional font that I can use that avoids this limitation?

I want to be able to set the View scaling percentage to as low as
60%. But I want a non-proportional font so that all interstitial
characters line up (not just a decimal point, for exampe). I thought
that was the point of True Type fonts: they are scalable.