Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Andy Pope Andy Pope is offline

Default Missing Label in Pie Chart

Hi,

Right click the chart and pick Chart Options. On the Data Labels tab remove
and reapply data labels.
This should bring back any accidently deleted labels.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
"Lambi000" wrote in message
I have a pie chart that gets updated every week with the same category
names
but different values and percentages. I never had any problems until last
week one of them disappeared and I can't find it at all. When I point to
the
appropriate wedge I can the popup that shows me what the numbers are, but
the
label that I would have on that wedge doesn't show up. I have looked
under
other wedges, played with the fonts and colors but to no avail. I am
totally
perplexed.

Any ideas?