Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.newusers,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Harvey Coward Harvey Coward is offline

Default Summing values in a column if the date in another is of a certain month

Hi,

I hope that this should be quite easy, but I'll be blowed if I can find
an answer on google...

Column F has dates, some rows may be blank

Column G has currency values, some rows may be blank but if a row in
column F has a value, so will the corresponding row in column G

And what I would like to do is produce on another sheet, the total per
month of each year (as set by column F) of the values in column G.

i.e.

December 2006 1234
January 2007 5678

Any help appreciated.