Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
FSt1 FSt1 is offline

Default Fill Data in Excel 2002 and 2007

hi.
in 2002...on the menu bar....
editfillseriescheck rowscheck linearcheck step value = 1 click ok.
you may want to add data to the first 2 or 3 rows so xl can reconized the
series.
I am still stuck on xp so i don't know about 07. I hear a lot changed in 07.

regards
FSt1

"Display Name" wrote:

I would like to fill data (of cell A1 - for example) into the entire column
below it (cell A2 until the end---in excel 2002 untill cell A65536; in excel
2007 until cell A1048576).

Is there any way I can do this (any way other than dragging the fill handle
downwards for a very very long time)?