Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Flick Olmsford Flick Olmsford is offline

Default Missing Label in Pie Chart

You may have accidently deleted it. Try right clicking on the slice and
using the format option to readd the label.

"Lambi000" wrote:

I have a pie chart that gets updated every week with the same category names
but different values and percentages. I never had any problems until last
week one of them disappeared and I can't find it at all. When I point to the
appropriate wedge I can the popup that shows me what the numbers are, but the
label that I would have on that wedge doesn't show up. I have looked under
other wedges, played with the fonts and colors but to no avail. I am totally
perplexed.

Any ideas?