Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Excel & Inventory

Attached files are frowned upon in these news groups and most likely won't get
any takers for opening.

Secondly, I am not running Excel 2007 and don't feel inclined to download a
compatibility pack to open your workbook in 2003.

From your description it looks like you need a few formulas.

Where is the unit price located that would be multiplied by 2 in H4 to return
$20?

Where does the QTY(stock) in C4 come from? Manually entered or derived from a
formula?

Why should B4 change to $100 when you enter a 2 in G4?

Gord

On Tue, 4 Dec 2007 01:01:49 +0100, "eman" wrote:

Thanks for the reply.

In the mean time what I'm trying to do is this:

(Please find attached Study1 file)

Example If I write 2 in G4 it writes the profit of two in H4 that is $20.
Now what I want is that when I write 2 in G4 I want that the QTY stock (C4)
turns to 2 and cost stock (B4) turns to $100 in the same time. I mean in 1
click!

Is it possible?

.. .
Go to the Office Template Gallery and type "inventory" in the search
dialog.

http://officeupdate.microsoft.com/te...ry/default.asp

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 4 Dec 2007 00:16:40 +0100, "eman" wrote:

Hi,

I want to use Excel as inventory software! Is there any templates that I
can
download or any suggestions from where I can begin?

Thanks in advance