Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
AFJr AFJr is offline

Default Function or VBA

Hi,

Our company has a "Contract Review" form made up of 5 sheets. There are
certain situations when we will want 2 of the sheets to be included in our
quotation package to the customer. These 2 sheets contain the specifications
the RFQ was generated to.

My thought is to put a button on the individual sheets in the Contract
Review form. This will enable the estimator to click the button and insert
the sheets into the "Quotation" form.

Will this be easier to do via FUNCTIONS or VBA?

I am currently taking myself through Excel Programming Weekend Crash Cousre.
My experience with programming VBA is novice at best. I've written programs
for PLC's using ladder logic and also statement list. Just wondering, the
learning curve for VBA seems like it might be a while before I can accomplish
what I want to do with this.

--
TIA

AFJr