Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR CLR is offline

Default Ask for date

Assuming that you would like this to be done as part of the process run by
your "sorting" macro........that macro itself would have to be modified.
Whoever wrote the original macro should be able to incorporate this new
function.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Carole O" wrote:

I receive a file (bi-weekly) which is then sorted by Macro into various
worksheets and sent to Departments for their research and response. How
could I get a message to appear which would ask me for the date the
worksheets will be sent to the departments and populate it into the database
during the sort process?

TIA
Carole O