Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
John Bundy John Bundy is offline

Default new to excel and word

The best way for tracking client data would be in access, if you have it the
following link has templates, if you don't here are some more
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...rack&av=TPL000

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...eads&av=TPL000

just search and download, all free of course.
--
-John
is helpful.

"pegman" wrote:

hello,

I'm trying to get a (small) home based business started and running, I need
to track a potential client base. I'm looking for a spreadsheet that I may be
able to tweek and modify to suit my needs... I don't have a clue as to how to
use Excel, I just figured out some of Word a few months ago. I appreciate ANY
help.

Scott
--
I didn''t go bald because of genetics, I''m pulling them out one at a time!