Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
DaveyC DaveyC is offline

Default File path listing and analysis

Hi

I have two main folders with many sub-folders and files, one has to be
combined into the other ensuring that the most up to date file is adopted
whenever appropriate. In order to do this I thought the best way would be to
down load or transfer complete filepaths and certain file properties (last
updated date) into Excel and analyse accordingly.

The structure of the two main folders differ.

Does anyone know how to transfer filepath lists and file properties to Excel?

I have looked at other posting son this subject and they seem to fall short
with the filepath and file properties requirements.

Any advice much appreciated
Dave