Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dust10b Dust10b is offline

Default Please Help

Thank you, you are my hero. Seriously this was difficult for me.

"FSt1" wrote:

hi
a formula should do it.
if you have text in say A1 on sheet 1and want the same text in A1 on sheet 2
then
on sheet 2 cell A1 put....
=sheet1!A1
this will pull the text in sheet 1 cell A1 into sheet 2 cell A1. if the text
is change in sheet 1 cell A1, the text in sheet 2 cell A1 will change.

hope this helps
Regards
FSt1

"Dust10b" wrote:

Hi,

I posted a couple days ago in the general questions board on name mirroring.
I've been searching for 3 days now, and any help would be appreciated.

All I want to do is reference text in one cell on one page to text in
another cell on another page.

That way if I change the wording on one tab, it changes the wording for all
the corresponding tabs that I correlate.

Thanks,

Dustin