Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
John Mansfield John Mansfield is offline

Default How do I recenter a pie chart within a chart window?

If you click once on the pie, you should see small handles appear on the
outside edge of the pie. You'll also see a series reference to the chart in
the name box to the left of the formula bar.

If you click slightly outside of the edge of the pie, the handles will
appear around the square plot area of the pie. A "Plot Area" reference will
appear in the name box. You can then move the plot area via the handles
within chart area to reposition the pie.

--
John Mansfield
http://cellmatrix.net

"AS" wrote:

In Excel. The pie chart has drifted to wards an edge and I can't either
recenter it or move the edges of the window relative to it